The Biden Administration..V3

605,770 Views | 8874 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anarchists-call-for-beheadings-school-administrators-amid-anti-israel-encampment

Again, just normal students doing normal student-type protests...

Totally normal, nothing to be concerned about.
Remember when actual hanging gallows were erected on January 6th on the Capitol grounds with people storming inside to hang Mike Pence? I was told that was totally normal as well.

Lol-excellent post
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't like Biden, but man, I'll do what abouts till the bitter end.....

Give it a rest... if it weren't for "but but what about the Democrats?!" 98% of Water Cooler threads wouldn't even exist.

On a Biden thread…so…point proven….sorry your tent was trashed…
Werewolf
Clearly shows who and what he is.
Werewolf
Gentlemen, you might want to read the tea leaves here. Our security and protection from this tyranny lies with #STATESRIGHTS......it is, and will be, our life-line.

SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Give it a rest... if it weren't for "but but what about the Democrats?!" 98% of Water Cooler threads wouldn't even exist.

I always forget the Water Cooler rules... the Trump thread is reserved for how much Dems suck, and the Biden thread is reserved for how much Dems suck. Other threads are also reserved for how much Dems suck on that particular topic. Any deviation from this will result in a tsunami of bawling about TDS and "but but but".
ncsupack1
lol…sounds like a problem.
Werewolf
#Sieve, ya got your straw handy?

Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I always forget the Water Cooler rules... the Trump thread is reserved for how much Dems suck, and the Biden thread is reserved for how much Dems suck. Other threads are also reserved for how much Dems suck on that particular topic. Any deviation from this will result in a tsunami of bawling about TDS and "but but but".

Hahaha, so true.
packgrad
Hahaha. Snowflakes crying about talking about Biden and democrats on a Biden thread. Bububut Trump!!!!!

TDS is a mental illness.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Hahaha. Snowflakes crying about talking about Biden and democrats on a Biden thread. Bububut Trump!!!!!

TDS is a mental illness.

Says more about Biden than anything.
TheStorm
https://www.outkick.com/culture/antifa-washington-frat-bros-push-ups-video

Just even more normal students doing normal student-type protesting...
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

this is a great thing! It shows how in the minority these cosplayers really are
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

this is a great thing! It shows how in the minority these cosplayers really are
Hey, I'm all for public protest; however, I think these people don't understand the reality of what they are protesting.

Every morning, over the Walnut Street bridge (on #1 hwy), in Cary, protesters stand on the bridge waving their flag. This location is very dangerous for the protesters as well as the drivers over the bridge. So, I'm in favor of law enforcement moving these protest to another location, like on the bank, next to the bridge. That said, how do you think this will go?
TheStorm
What? I haven't seen anyone dressed up as comic book characters or whatever yet... did I miss something?
jkpackfan
Can't be true

https://www.foxnews.com/media/journalist-attacked-campus-antifa-recognizes-attackers-2020-blm-riots-these-professionals
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

Can't be true

https://www.foxnews.com/media/journalist-attacked-campus-antifa-recognizes-attackers-2020-blm-riots-these-professionals

Unpossible…these are college kids exercising their right to peacefully protest. Something-something TRUMP!!1
barelypure
Maybe if the Democrats didn't suck so much on every aspect of life we could talk about other things. But alas the great suckitude continues
barelypure
Ohio Lawmakers Adjourn Without Placing Biden on the State's General Election Ballot

According to Ohio law, the deadline is 90 days before the general election. This year, Election Day is Nov. 5, which makes the deadline Aug. 7.

House Minority Leader Allison Russo, a Democrat, told reporters that a legislative solution is now unlikely. A lawsuit is possible, she noted.

"We see once again that politicians and the politics and playing games with this piece of legislation ruled the day," Ms. Russo said.

hokiewolf
No discussion today of how Biden betrayed Israel yesterday on CNN?
ncsupack1
You start.
hokiewolf
I think it's colossally stupid for him to go against congress approval to provide weapons to Israel because that is the peoples house and it's the peoples direction in United States to support our ally Israel and he has gone completely against that.

The other thing that he's done, that's colossally stupid he's now giving fuel to these idiot cosplayers who were supporting Hammas on college campuses to make them think that they actually have a real voice when they're just stupid cosplayer children who don't know what they're talking about
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

I think it's colossally stupid for him to go against congress approval to provide weapons to Israel because that is the peoples house and it's the peoples direction in United States to support our ally Israel and he has gone completely against that
Could not have said it any better. IMO...Biden is trying to play both sides and I think that it cost him in the end. Gotta pick a side.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I think it's colossally stupid for him to go against congress approval to provide weapons to Israel because that is the peoples house and it's the peoples direction in United States to support our ally Israel and he has gone completely against that.

The other thing that he's done, that's colossally stupid he's now giving fuel to these idiot cosplayers who were supporting Hammas on college campuses to make them think that they actually have a real voice when they're just stupid cosplayer children who don't know what they're talking about
Be careful how you use that term…. I've used it as well and people didn't like it.

If it's the People's House, as you say, they why the barricades on Jan 6th? If it's the people house, and I believe it is, then people should be able to go inside, when they want.
ncsupack1
That didn't take long.
hokiewolf
I'm not going to debate January 6 with you. However, the House and the Senate passed legislation into law which the United States of America is going to provide military support to Israel. The president has chosen to withhold that support for whatever reason outside of his own vanity to always be right. It will have no effect on Israel because they will go it alone into Rafa and they will defeat hamas by themselves.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I'm not going to debate January 6 with you. However, the House and the Senate passed legislation into law which the United States of America is going to provide military support to Israel. The president has chosen to withhold that support for whatever reason outside of his own vanity to always be right. It will have no effect on Israel because they will go it alone into Rafa and they will defeat hamas by themselves.
Hey, it's the People's house, right?
hokiewolf
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

What should happen to Biden here?
hokiewolf
I think it's gonna backfire for him. I think it's gonna cost him votes in that people are just not gonna be motivated to show up and vote, and I also think it has the potential to hurt him in Pennsylvania.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

I think it's gonna backfire for him. I think it's gonna cost him votes in that people are just not gonna be motivated to show up and vote, and I also think it has the potential to hurt him in Pennsylvania.
I don't know, people have a short memory. Lot can happen between now and November. Biden's playing both sides isn't going to work, that I agree. Israel is a ally of ours, and we should be acting as such.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

The Executive branch has a ton of latitude to direct foreign policy... sorry, not Congress's decision.

It's easy for you to heckle a no-win situation from the sidelines, but the situation is FAR more complicated than just "let Israel do whatever it wants in the name of security, and then run behind our skirt when all hell breaks lose in the Middle East".

Sorry, as long as we're paying for their war and their defense from everyone, we get a say when their actions potentially harm our national security. The absolute worst thing Biden could do is insist that Netanyahu show the tiniest amount of restraint, and then not follow through when Netanyahu tells us to go **** ourselves again.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

The Executive branch has a ton of latitude to direct foreign policy... sorry, not Congress's decision.

It's easy for you to heckle a no-win situation from the sidelines, but sorry, the situation is FAR more complicated than just "let Israel do whatever it wants in the name of security, and then run behind our skirt when all hell breaks lose in the Middle East".

Sorry, as long as we're paying for their war and their defense from everyone, we get a say when their actions potentially harm our national security. The absolute worst thing Biden could do is insist that Netanyahu show the tiniest amount of restraint, and then not follow through when Netanyahu tells us to go **** ourselves again.
What's your thoughts on Ukraine?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

It's easy for you to heckle a no-win situation from the sidelines, but sorry, the situation is FAR more complicated than just "let Israel do whatever it wants in the name of security, and then run behind our skirt when all hell breaks lose in the Middle East".

What's your thoughts on Ukraine?

Lol, what about Ukraine? Preventing a belligerent Russia from dragging us into a third World War in Europe officially falls in the "in our national interest" column. I'd happily dump infinite money into Ukraine and let them do the fighting now rather than end up with American boots in Poland later.

I get it that the Putin/MAGA spin machine works on you guys 24/7 to sour you on Ukraine and NATO in general, but you have seriously lost the plot.
ncsupack1
Never mind.
packgrad
RUSSIA!!!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 251 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.